All services are provided by highly trained staff in an ethical and professional manner with a sound awareness of the legal and individual issues surrounding consent, confidentiality and privacy.
- All occupational medical examinations including rail, dangerous goods and commercial vehicle driver
Extensive experience in the development and implementation of risk based occupational health surveillance
- Nominated Medical Advisor (NMA) for the Queensland Coal Mine Workers Health Scheme
- Queensland Coal Mining and Health Regulation (2001) Health Assessments including Section 4 and interim health assessment - Sunshine Coast's 'Coal Board Medical' and 'Interim Coal Board Medical' specialists -
- Order 41 medical examinations for NSW Coal Mine Regulations
Lung function testing
- Vision testing
Experienced mobile occupational medical examination team
Alcohol and drug testing
- Occupational toxicology
- Hazardous substance health surveillance.
- Travel medicine for onshore and offshore deployments including vaccinations
- Commercial diver medical examinations
- Seafarers assessment (including Norwegian and Danish ships)
- Workcover injury management.
- Fitness for work assessments
- Experienced occupational hygienist capable of comprehensive worksite assessment
- Independent medical opinion.
- General occupational health consultative service
- Occupational health guidelines, protocols, procedures and standards.
- Health standard compliance
- Health promotion programs
- Provision of training and education including risk communication
- Emerging occupational health issues.
- Complex case management
HIM staff are experienced at researching the medical and scientific literature to assist in understanding emerging issues and to develop evidence based procedures and protocols. HIM is also able to undertake research projects into suspected work place issues and provide robust supportive medical analysis and reporting to ensure that your business’s occupational health decisions are soundly based.